Dear fans of Five City Spa,
Great news! We are open for treatments from Monday 11th of May! The Dutch National Institute of Public Health and the Environment (RIVM) does state that we need to keep certain hygienic and practical rules in place. We therefore kindly ask you to take note of the following house rules:
We ask our guests to reschedule your appointment in case of symptoms such as:
- Nasal cold
- Runny nose
- Sore throat
- Light cough
- Temperature (from 38 degrees Celsius)
Our staff has been asked to respect the same rules.
In order to maintain maximum safety for our employees and guests, we have implemented the following changes and additional protocols:
- At entry, please sanitize hands either by using the alcohol dispenser or by washing hands (both staff as well as guests)
- Please follow instructions given by our staff
- Keep as much distance as possible, please respect the 1,5 meters
- Seating area has been changed to facilitate 1,5 meters distance from each other
- Timeslots are shuffeled in order to reduce the amount of same-time traffic
- Staff washes and/or sanitizes hands properly after each treatment, in any case at least once every hour
- Sanitizer, soap, paper towels are abundant in all general areas
- Unfortunately, no tea can be served after your treatment, alternatively a take-away tea “goody” will be offered
- Rooms are being sanitized after each treatment and all textiles are replaced. We therefore ask for your understanding if treatment times are slightly shorter in order to properly clean out our rooms
- Treatment rooms are properly ventilated
- All general areas (including doorknobs, tables, chairs, toilets, pin terminal etc) are being sanitized frequently throughout the day.
- Although face masks are not mandatory, they are at disposal for guests and staff, should you wish to wear one.
We feel confident to have an excellent protocol in place and our team is fully trained on all aspects.
On behalf of Team Five, we look forward to welcoming you soon.